Student Body: 280
Location: 2179 Washington Street, Roxbury, MA 02119
Interested in attending this school?
Schedule a Shadow Day
- Spend a day shadowing a current CoaH Circuit Street student to ask questions and see first hand what its like to attend City on a Hill.
Schedule a tour
- See the facilities and speak with enrollment staff and a student to help answer any of your questions.
- To schedule a tour please call Joanne Magloire at 617-533-9472
Enter the lottery
- The initial lottery for the 2017-2018 has taken place and applications are currently closed.
- After the initial deadline on April 19th, 2017 another lottery will take place. At that point, entry forms will be able to be submitted again.
- If you have already been accepted to City on a Hill Dudley Square:
- You have until April 19th, 2017 to accept your seat.
- Admission sessions will be taking place on April 1, 2017 at 12 pm and April 11, 2017 at 5:45pm if you would like to find out more about the school and hand in your paperwork
- Attendance at admission sessions is not required to accept your seat at City on a Hill.
Contact Dudley Square
- Office Hours: M-Th 8 AM – 5 PM, F – 8 AM – 3:30 PM
- Phone: 617-516-5888
- Fax: 617-533-9421
City on a Hill Dudley Square has received donated original artwork through a local organization, The Art Connection. To learn more, please visit their website at www.theartconnection.org.