Student Body: 280
Location: 2179 Washington Street, Roxbury, MA 02119
Interested in attending this school?
Schedule a Shadow Day
- Spend a day shadowing a current CoaH Dudley Square student to ask questions and see first hand what its like to attend City on a Hill.
Schedule a tour
- See the facilities and speak with enrollment staff and a student to help answer any of your questions.
Enter the lottery
- The initial lottery for the 2017-2018 has taken place.
We will be holding another lottery for the 2017-18 school year on October 6, 2017. Lottery entry forms are due by 11:59 PM on October 5. Apply by filling out the lottery form below.
- If you were offered a seat in the September 1st lottery, you have until September 29th to accept the seat. To accept your seat please call the Student Recruitment Manager, Jillian Duncan at 857-256-4345 or email@example.com
- Note: Accepted students can start school at City on a Hill Dudley Square as soon as you accept the seat and turn in registration paperwork. You do not need to wait until the September 29th deadline.
Useful documents & Links:
Contact Dudley Square
- Office Hours: M-Th 8 AM – 5 PM, F – 8 AM – 3:30 PM
- Phone: 617-516-5888
- Fax: 617-533-9421
City on a Hill Dudley Square has received donated original artwork through a local organization, The Art Connection. To learn more, please visit their website at www.theartconnection.org.