Please be sure to read and become familiar with your City on a Hill Student Handbook.
- City on a Hill Circuit Street Student Handbook
- City on a Hill Dudley Square Student Handbook
- City on a Hill New Bedford Student Handbook
- CoaH Handbook in Spanish
- CoaH Handbook in Portuguese
- CoaH Handbook in Haitian Creole
Find important dates, upcoming school activities, holidays, and much more!
- City on a Hill Circuit Street Calendar
- City on a Hill Dudley Square Calendar
- City on a Hill New Bedford Calendar
NCLB Report Card
View student enrollment and teacher qualifications, student achievement, accountability, and the progress our schools are making toward narrowing proficiency gaps for different groups of students.
- City on a Hill Circuit Street Report Card
- City on a Hill Dudley Square Report Card
- City on a Hill New Bedford Report Card
Uniform Order Form
Need additional uniforms? Click below for information or to purchase uniforms for your child’s school.
- Please view your specific campus’s uniform policy:
City on a Hill’s Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan
City on a Hill does not tolerate any form of bullying, cyber bulling, or retaliation. Please view the CoaH Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan.
Incident Report Form
If you are made aware of any threatening behavior or bullying incidents in school, on school grounds, or during school related activities, please report it and either:
- Fill out an Incident Report form,
- Email email@example.com, or
- Anonymously call the Incident report line at 617-445-1515 ext. 532
Please note: You do not need to leave your name or contact information for your report to be investigated, however, no disciplinary action will be taken based solely on an anonymous report.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
Please click here to review the United States Department of Agriculture’s Nondiscrimination Statement.