City on a Hill is a safe, small, and serious school. All students are expected to maintain this culture by respecting their peers, their learning space, City on a Hill faculty and staff, and themselves.
Please be sure to read and become familiar with the City on a Hill Student Handbook.
At City on a Hill, students are expected to:
- Be on time every day
- Be prepared to learn
- Have all necessary classroom materials (books, pens, etc.) before class begins
- Complete all homework
- Take responsibility for and accept the consequences of their actions
In turn, students can expect from City on a Hill:
- A safe and supportive environment to learn
- Caring faculty to go to for guidance and support
- A rigorous curriculum to prepare for college
- Individualized support to reach academic goals and create a post graduation plan that best meets each student’s needs.